Did you know VoIP can help reduce cost? And it offers many benefits to small businesses.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) can prove to be a valuable asset for businesses, because it allows employees to make phone calls and video calling over the Internet. Implementing VoIP could save your company a lot of time and money.
With a 3CX VoIP system by Complete IT you can –
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be significant and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- A potential to decrease your Phone Bill by 80%.
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead.
- Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. Whether you choose to set up in the Cloud or on-premise, 3CX offers a solution for everyone.
- Eliminate the costs associated with on-premise hardware, such as the initial cost and on going maintenance
- Your 3CX phone system is accessible from anywhere, at any time
- Excellent option for multi-location businesses
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance.
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V or VMware.
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration.
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC.
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab.
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.